I know it's weird and totally random, but here are my top 10 book titles that could be heavy metal albums. [Queue heavy metal riff or Michael Scott "No, God, No!" soundbite]
10. King of Shadows - Susan Cooper
9. Till We Have Faces - C.S. Lewis
8. On the Edge of the Dark Sea of Darkness - Andrew Peterson
7. Sea of Monsters - Rick Riordan
6. This Present Darkness - Frank Peretti
5. River of Death - Alistair MacLean
4. I Am Legend - Richard Matheson
3. The Dark is Rising - Susan Cooper
2. Hell House - Richard Matheson
1. Sleeping Murder - Agatha Christie
Leave it to the queen of murder mysteries to be #1.
I've read 8 of these and only partially read 2; Till We Have Faces and Hell House. I had to stop reading Hell House. I cannot recommend that book to anyone.